PlayMaker Health, an Inc. 5000 company, and a leading provider of Post-Acute SaaS-based software is looking to add an Account Executive to its rapidly growing sales team. We are private equity backed and count some of the largest post-acute care companies as our customers. Our software and data solutions help our customers compete more effectively and efficiently, so they can grow their business and focus on what is most important — providing exceptional patient care.
We are looking for a passionate, high-performing salesperson with experience selling technology products and/or services. The ideal candidate has a history of exceeding sales quota, loves the thrill of the hunt, and is capable of building and growing a pipeline of business as a result of outbound prospecting and high activity metrics. They also have experience navigating through organizations, doing deep discovery, and selling to multiple decision makers.
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales pipeline; maintain a high volume of activity including outbound calls, emails, and social selling
- Prepare and deliver we- based presentations, leveraging strong product knowledge and inside sales best practices
- Sell to VP and C-Suite executives and navigate through multiple decision makers to create compelling events and secure all approvals
- Strategically attack a regional territory to close new business, working with all support staff and providing direction to your sales development representative.
- Meet and exceed your quarterly and annual sales quota
- BA/BS Degree
- 5+ years of successful experience selling enterprise software products, SaaS preferred
- 3+ years healthcare experience; preferably in post-acute
- Proven track record of continually exceeding quota targets
- Experience building qualified growth pipeline
- Experience in consultative/value- based selling
- Forecast accuracy
- Experience with Salesforce
- Collaborative and Passionate
Why We Like Working at PlayMaker Health
- Talented, collaborative, entrepreneurial culture
- Unlimited PTO
- Virtua home office funds, including internet reimbursement
- Ongoing professional and personal growth training
- 401k with employer match
- Medical benefits package