Job Location: TN and./or Remote
PlayMaker Health seeks an Implementation Specialist (IS) who thrives on developing client relationships that promote retention and growth. You will own the critical early phase of the customer lifecycle, onboarding and training new clients, with a focus on maximizing client engagement and ensure they receive the most value possible from their investment with PlayMaker. The right candidate will have strong technical skills, a customer-centric attitude and the ability to independently manage client relationships. The IS will be comfortable learning new technologies and will ultimately serve as a PlayMaker CRM product expert. Applicants must be comfortable in a high-energy technology growth company environment. Intellectual curiosity, integrity, motivation, vision, competitive spirit, and passion are essential to this role
We’re an equity-backed healthcare tech company with a startup vibe. With PlayMaker Health, post-acute care providers have the technology they need to grow their business, remain competitive and most importantly deliver on the mission of providing compassionate care.
The Implementation Specialist (IS) is responsible for managing the projects, processes and resources associated to the successfully onboarding of customers into the PlayMaker Health Cloud environment. It includes management of client relationship during onboarding phase for Enterprise accounts for multiple products and vertical markets. IS will work closely with Account Manager, Onboarding Project Manager, Integration team, Professional Services team, and the Client Success Manager to deliver the contracted services to each enterprise customer. In addition, the Implementation Specialist is responsible for building, managing, and improving the existing product training program, courses, processes, and content for all product lines. This involves working closely with clients, product, sales and client success to gather feedback and implement continuous program improvements over time.
- Accountable for ensuring all Enterprise customers are on boarded into PlayMaker Health environment and successfully using the product with high customer satisfaction
- Managing all the customer related onboarding activities into PlayMaker Health environment per their defined scope and contract.
- Managing existing client Electronic Medical Record (EMR) change request projects, and implementation best practices
- Conduct interactive status meetings with project managers, integration team resources, Professional Services, EMR partners, VP of Strategic Partners, internal product team resources to review ongoing activities, blockers and provide internal and external progress updates
- Provide customers and internal management with regular reports and status updates, including timelines, milestones, risks, issues, decision and overall status.
- Facilitate communications between different teams where needed for special circumstances, customer problems, and high-visibility service items.
- Provides expert incident and problem management for high impact and critical customer issues and ensures root-cause analysis is conducted and a corrective action plan is followed through with any learning applied for future benefit.
- Escalate issues, as needed, to keep projects on target (within established parameters) and proactively work to resolve issues that may impact customer satisfaction or scope of work as defined in the statement of work
- Define and/or verify scope and delivery parameters in proposals and statements of work and provide Change requests when required
- Identifies opportunities and maximizes services revenues within customer base
- Motivates, develops and mentors customer facing team to provide a world class customer first on boarding experience
- Have a good understanding of CRM and EMR and/or data integrations
- Have a good understanding of post-acute sales and/or clinical processes (for Home Health, Hospice and HME) markets
- Identifies opportunities and continuously improve all existing on boarding processes (training, integration, project management, and application configuration)
What it takes:
- Strong client focus – ability to operate at a senior manager level
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline, or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in managing client implementation projects
- Proven project management skills with demonstrated experience in a consulting environment
- Conversant in CRM technologies, data connectors and integrations, client data migrations, and post-acute knowledge is a plus
- Experience with formal project management techniques (i.e. Formal status reporting and client communication, budget/scope management and change controls, and project team direction and technical leadership). PMP, or agile project management training preferred.
- Demonstrable experience in developing and rolling out customer satisfaction improvement programs
- Significant experience of leading and managing teams and remote resources
- Able to work independently with positive problem-solving attitude
- Solid work ethic with a willingness to work overtime and interact with clients and team resources across all time US time zones as necessary
- Willingness to travel as needed (estimated <5%)
Why we like working at PlayMaker:
- Talented, collaborative, and entrepreneurial culture
- Team building and volunteer opportunities
- Attractive vacation and holiday pay
- 401k with employer match
- Medical benefits package