PlayMaker Health seeks a passionate Account Manager who thrives on developing client relationships that promote retention and growth. You will play a critical role expanding services, supporting and nurturing our existing clients with a focus on maximizing client engagement and ensure they receive the most value possible from their investment with PlayMaker. The right candidate will have strong business acumen, technical skills, a customer-centric attitude and the ability to independently manage client relationships. The Account Manager will be comfortable learning new technologies, managing revenue and will ultimately ensure client satisfaction.
With PlayMaker Health, post-acute care providers have the technology they need to grow their business, remain competitive and most importantly deliver on the mission of providing compassionate care. We’re an equity-backed healthcare tech company with a startup vibe. We’ve got a kitchen fully stocked with caffeine and Red Bull.
Playmaker, an Inc. 5000 company, is private-equity backed and count some of the largest post-acute care companies as our customers. We are based in Franklin, TN and Raleigh, NC.
Applicants must be comfortable in a high-energy technology growth company environment. Intellectual curiosity, integrity, motivation, vision, competitive spirit and passion are essential to this role.
- Manage the business relationship for assigned account base from post sales thru upsells and renewals
- Prioritize and advocate for customer needs, elevating issues that will have the most impact on customer satisfaction, retention and growth
- Collaborate with other internal teams to provide an outstanding customer experience
- Manage communication regarding new functionality, best practices, service optimization and document client interactions via Salesforce and ChurnZero
- Use a data-driven approach to lead outreach campaigns that promote new products, analyze client engagement, and increase product utilization.
- Negotiate contract renewals, create proposals and manage document processing via Salesforce and DocuSign
- Creative problem solver who can resolve issues quickly and effectively
- Outstanding listening skills with the ability to translate client communications into support or development deliverables
- Competitive spirit and desire to exceed expectations
- Wingman and team player; coachable
- Strong organizational skills, highly detail oriented, motivated to document process
- Entrepreneurial enthusiasm
- Gets technology and wants to learn more (MS Office, Salesforce, Docusign, SLACK)
Why we like working at PlayMaker:
- First Thursday Celebrations
- Team building and volunteer opportunities
- Talented, collaborative, and entrepreneurial culture
- Attractive vacation and holiday pay
- 401k with employer match
- Medical benefits package
PlayMaker provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PlayMaker complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
PlayMaker expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of PlayMaker’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge