Playmaker, an Inc. 5000 company and a leading provider of Post-Acute SaaS-Based Software, is looking to add a Marketing Manager to its rapidly growing sales team. We are private-equity backed and count some of the largest post-acute care companies as our customers. Our software and data solutions help our customers compete more effectively and efficiently, so they can grow their business and focus on what is most important — providing exceptional patient care.
The successful candidate will play a critical role in achieving the company’s ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. Applicants must be comfortable in a high-energy technology growth company environment. Integrity, motivation, vision, competitive spirit, and passion are essential to this role. Be a PlayMaker with a voice that gets heard, creativity that is nurtured, collaboration is expected, and rewarded.
- The Marketing Manager has four focus areas: market intelligence, content, campaigns, and client intelligence.
- Deep knowledge in our industry, our customers, and our competitors
- Lead the marketing strategy and execution of marketing programs, start to finish
- Develop all marketing collateral, messaging, campaigns, and industry media content partnership white papers, webinars, and sponsored content
- Leverage all channels digital, website social media, face to face, etc.) to support our initiatives
- Utilize marketing analytics to understand performance drivers and provide those learnings to optimize marketing campaigns (quarterly)
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Collaborate and support product marketing and client services initiatives, including the partner program (Associations, EMR Integrations, Consults) and quarterly client newsletters
- Research and analyze our competitors’ and provide strategic recommendations to improve our market position
- Develop and execute PR strategy
- Manage all tactical marketing activities, including tradeshow, partner initiatives, social media posting (weekly)
- Work closely with the Sales Account Executives, Sales Development Reps, Client Success, and Product teams to support PlayMaker Health’s brand
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years of experience in a SaaS – business to business marketing segment
- Marketing campaign development, execution, optimization, and analyses
- Experience with leveraging voice of the customer and competitive insight to drive strategy and tactics
- Experience with working with sales leaders to communicate marketing updates, drive projects to desired results, and troubleshoot issues
- Familiarity with Salesforce, HubSpot, InsightSquared