PlayMaker Health is looking for a Full-Time Sales Development Representative. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is interested in starting a sales career in healthcare IT (HIT). The Sales Development Representative (SDR) role is one of the fastest growing positions in sales and crucial for the company to grow. Your job is to help, to investigate, to seek out potential clients who can benefit from our technology and client success solutions. It’s an opportunity to shape our company’s future.
Sales Development Representatives are high-energy, problem-solvers, great listeners and can explain complicated things, simply. We measure our success is swiftness, accuracy, clarity and the number of emoticons we receive in emails. Join us. Share your voice, nurture your creativity, collaborate with smart people and make a difference.
- Prospecting – You are the Hunter
- Connecting with prospects using phone, social, and email
- Researching prospective organizations
- Move leads effectively through the pipeline
- Qualify inbound leads
- Logic and solving problems
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Collaborating with others
- Getting technology (Salesforce, SLACK, LinkedIn, SalesLoft)
- Competitive spirit and desire to exceed expectations
- Leadership personality
- Confident communicator
- Resilient, able to persevere during a challenge
- Wingman and team player; coachable
- Strong organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial enthusiasm
- Proven ability to connect with people using phone, email and LinkedIn
- BA/BS Degree
- 0-2 years sales experience
- Knowledge or experience with Salesforce
Why we like working at PlayMaker:
- Talented, collaborative, and entrepreneurial culture
- Unlimited PTO and attractive holiday pay
- 401k with employer match
- Medical benefits package
PlayMaker provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PlayMaker complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
PlayMaker expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of PlayMaker’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.